Sunday 6 February 2011

Texturing and possibly the cutest animation I've ever seen

I've done texturing before (as shown by my café model) and I think I'm pretty good at it but it's when you get down to character texturing that the real trouble starts. I've just spent the majority of my day (along with some exercise and other random things) trying to texture the male character I've been working on. After about 10 different saved texture files for the face and a few more for the eyes and this will do for now. I'll obviously change things as I learn more about it and I'm never happy with my work anyway so it'll probably be a lt different but the time I'm finished. But here it is:


Not too bad but I need some advice, so I'd love any advice anybody can give me but I've also arranged a meeting with my tutor to discuss how my modelling/texturing is coming along. This is the guy teaching us animation so he's really great at what he does.

So I'm looking forward to that but don't really have anything else to say, other than telling you guys about one of the nicest animations I've ever seen. I got linked it this morning and it's amazing. Here it is, I think you should all check it out. Bye for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment