Thursday 8 September 2011

A few more observations

Since yesterday I've done a few more drawings. I'm now working my way up from the basics to make sure my knowledge of human anatomy is as strong as it can be. I started by doings some skull studies, first in the front view (which I haven't uploaded but may do soon) and also a side view which is here. I'm not too worried about getting everything absolutely perfect at the moment. I'm using this more as an exercise in ingraining the process of drawing an anatomically correct person in my mind as well as possible.



I also worked on some fleshed out variations on the skulls. Well, not particularly fleshed out but I wanted to make them a little more human. The one with the goggles and the mask was just me going a bit crazy but I think it looks pretty cool.





The last drawing was done on the bus ride home. Which was, by the way, one of the shakiest, bumpiest bus journeys I've ever been on. But I still managed to do a quick drawing of the only passenger who would stay still.



Well that's about it for today. I'm gonna do some more tonight so if all goes to plan I should have some more to show you by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment