Saturday 29 January 2011

SHUcon and some Drawings

Just about to head out to a Japanese Visual Arts convention arranged by a society I'm a member of but I thought I'd get a blog post in before I left.
Firstly, I'm pretty happy because they've asked me and my flatmate to be involved in the con with our jobs pretty much summed up as "Just sit there and draw some things". Something I'm happy to do. I'm not sure if they expect me to draw in a manga style, but it's most likely going to be a lot more western than the others' drawings. But to be honest, there really aren't enough volunteers so I think they'll be happy with whatever they can get.

Anyway, as I'm talking about drawing and have yet to mention animation, I think I'll use this blog post to show you some of my drawings. I'm a big fan of television so you'll probably recognise some of the actors I've drawn:

First of all is 3/5 of the cast of How I Met Your Mother (Marshall is now sketched in but I need to finish it)



And a drawing of Julie Benz best known as Rita in Dexter or Darla in BtVS/Angel (again unfinished):



And finally a finished one, Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica from True Blood):

No comments:

Post a Comment