Monday 13 June 2011

Modelling/Texturing Practice - Suit shop

I'm back for another blog post finally. To be honest I've been a bit caught up with different things lately so it't been a while. A few days ago I attended the event where my final animation is being shown along with everyone else's at the university and it went pretty well :) I'm glad I got to show it and to be honest, compared to a lot of the others there I think it was pretty good.

I've also been doing some quick modelling and texturing practice for the environment. The first thing I decided to make was a 1950's style suit shop. It's not nearly finished and as you can probably tell there's a lot that needs to be done on it. But generally I think the idea, design etc. works well so I'm going to keep working on it.

Short post but here's what I have so far anyway, I'll post an update when I've done a little more work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment